Francisco Javier Madrigal Covarrubias
Francisco Javier Madrigal counsels to local and international companies mainly on Business Law.
Important part of his practice consists in the negotiation of commercial agreements, the performance of due diligence processes for both general and specific compliance, as well as the implementation of corporate governance structures.
He has been engaged in the definition and development of corporate policies and procedures, and the management of legal documents.
Francisco Javier also has been involved in alternative dispute resolution, especially negotiation and mediation before administrative authorities, as well as immigration procedures.
- Diploma Course on Alternative Disputes Resolutions, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí – Facultad de Derecho, San Luis Potosí, México.
- Diploma Course on Merger and Acquisitions, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México- Ciudad de México, México.
- Postgraduate Course on Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract, offered by HarvardX, Harvard Law School online program.
- BA in Law (Licenciado en Derecho), Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí - Facultad de Derecho, San Luis Potosí, México.
- Member of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (ANADE), as member of the corporate law committee.
- Excellence Recognition for getting the Law Degree with a general average of 9.5 awarded by the Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí - Facultad de Derecho, San Luis Potosí, México.
- Graduated with Excellence Certificate granted by the National Evaluation Center for Higher Education (CENEVAL), Mexico.