Manuel Victorio Ortiz Chevaile
Victorio Ortiz’s professional practice focuses mainly in Corporate and Business law.
He has been engaged in restructuring processes for corporate groups, mergers & acquisitions and incorporation of companies, as well as advising on legal strategies, risk assessment and conducting due diligence processes for both general and specific compliance.
Victorio has led the formation, development and coordination of in-house legal departments for Mexican subsidiaries of international companies, as well as in harmonizing global corporate practices and policies for Mexico and Latin America.
He has acted as legal counsel for local and multinational clients in the negotiation of commercial agreements and the performance of its contractual obligations.
- Postgraduate Course on Translation of Legal Documents: English – Spanish, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Diploma Course on Corporate Law, Instituto Nacional Autónomo de México, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Postgraduate Course on Negotiation and Drafting of Business Agreements, Instituto Nacional Autónomo de México, Mexico City, Mexico.
- BA in Law, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí - Facultad de Derecho, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Legal English Course in The London School of English, London, England.
- Member of the Mexican National Lawyers’ Bar Association (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados).
- Graduated with Excellence Certificate granted by the National Evaluation Center for Higher Education (CENEVAL), Mexico.