Salim Chemás Torres
Salim counsels to local and international companies mainly on Business Law.
Important part of his practice consists in the negotiation of commercial agreements, the performance of due diligence processes for both general and specific compliance, as well as the implementation of corporate governance structures.
He has led the obtention of all kind of government permits for commercial operations, as well as all sort of immigration procedures.
Salim has also successfully represented multinational companies in diverse litigation and tax controversy matters, including advice in audit procedures initiated by authorities, as well as the submission of defense remedies against the imposition of tax credits or authority orders.
- Diploma Course on Company Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City, México.
- Diploma Course on Company Compliance, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, México.
- Postgraduate Course on Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods, Academia de Negociación ADN, San Luis Potosí, México.
- Legal English Course in Chelsea Legal English, Mexico City, México.
- BA in Law, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí - Facultad de Derecho, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Excellence Recognition for getting the Law Degree with a general average of 9.7 awarded by Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí, México.